Article submission guidelines for the publication in the journal "The Bulletin of the Adyghe State University, the series "Natural and Mathematical and Technical Sciences"
INFORMATION ON MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
The journal accepts articles for the publication in the following scientific directions: natural, physical and mathematical and technical sciences.
Articles have to be dedicated to actual problems of science, contain accurate statement of the purpose and research problems, the strict scientific argument, generalizations and conclusions which are of interest due to the novelty, the scientific and practical importance.
Articles which are submitted to editor pass examination of members of the editorial board and go for the reviewing which is carried out by members of editorial council of the journal – famous experts in the field of knowledge. The article can be rejected by the decision of an editorial board if it doesn't meet the listed requirements.
The manuscripts presented to the journal are estimated proceeding from their scientific contents, but not on a racial, national or sexual sign, an ethnic origin, political and religious beliefs of authors.
The editor, editorial board and editorial council should not open information on the presented manuscript to anybody, except for the corresponding author, reviewers and the publisher.
All manuscripts of articles coming to editorial office are checked for plagiarism elements. Articles containing plagiarism elements are not accepted.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
Editorial office asks authors to be guided by the rules given below. The manuscripts presented with violations of the rules are not considered by editorial board.
1. The manuscript of article has to be directed by the organization in which the author (authors) works; an extract from the decision of department or other structural division on the basis of which work was prepared, about the recommendation of work to the publication; a recommendation of the scientist who bears responsibility for publication of the presented material and its scientific reliability.
2. Data on authors are attached to the manuscript: A full name, an academic degree, an academic status, a position, an affiliation (in detail, without abbreviations), the postal index, the address, contact phone, the fax and e-mail of each coauthor.
3. The article should not exceed 8 pages. The text of article is printed on white paper through 1 interval on one side of a standard sheet of the A4 format, with margins of 2,5 cm. The text is justified on width, a paragraph space is 1.0 cm. Times New Roman font, 12th size.
4. The text of article has to be carefully edited, printed in duplicate and signed by all authors with the indication of date. In the beginning of the article UDC, BBK and author's sign are specified. Before a text statement the author has to give an abstract in the Russian and English languages, keywords (no more than 10), as well as the translation of the title of the article and a surname of the author into English. The abstract has to include the characteristic of the main subject, problem of the scientific article, the purpose of work and its results. The abstract specifies what is new in this article in comparison with others, similar in subject and purpose. When using abbreviations in the text it is necessary to give their interpretation; it is necessary to be limited to the standard abbreviations and to avoid the new ones without sufficient grounds on that. At a choice of units of measure it is recommended to be guided by the international system of SI.
5. At the end of article the list of the used literature containing no more than 15 sources (References) is provided. Number of a source in the list of references is specified in square brackets in the text according to State Standard Specification 7.1-2003. Example of references to sources in the text is , [1, 2], [1, 3-7], [2, p. 321]. The list of references should contain only those sources which are cited in the text. References to unpublished works are not allowed.
6. The electronic version on a CD disk is attached to the printed copy of article: files with text in the Microsoft Word format (the text, the abstract and keywords in the Russian and English languages, signatures to figures and authors’ data). The name of the file has to begin with surname of the first author in English (for example, Ivanov.rtf).
7. Illustrations (figures, diagrams) have to be located in the text of article and executed in one of graphic editors (in the format tif, jpg, bmp), with observance of state standard specification of 2.304-81 ESKD "Drawing fonts". Also creation and submission of diagrams is allowed by means of tabular Excel processors. Figures and photos have to be black-and-white (to have the contrast image). At submitting of color figures the author has to check previously their quality when using the black-and-white press. The figure is underlain by its number and the caption. In the text, references are given for all figures (for example, Fig. 1). In addition each figure has to be kept in the separate file (for example, IvanovFig1.gif, etc.).
8. Inwriting mathematical and chemical formulas it is necessary to use the editor of formulas Microsoft Equation 3.0. Use of other programs has to be previously coordinated with editor. Editorial board doesn't impose restrictions on quantity and complexity of formulas. Formulas have to be carefully verified by the author who bears full responsibility for them.
The sizes in the mathematical editor (in sequence):
Usual index – 12 pt;
large index – 7 pt;
small index – 5 pt;
large symbol – 18 pt;
small symbol – 12 pt.
The recommended compliance of style and font in formulas is specified in Figure.
9. When preparing tables the author writes the word "Table" over the table, then after a gap its number with alignment on the right edge of the table. Further without paragraph space the table heading follows. References to all tables are given in the text (for example, Table 1).
10. Order of the manuscript passing. The submitted manuscript is checked for compliance to all formal requirements and in the absence of remarks goes for scientific examination – reviewing. At the positive review the decision on publication of article is drawn. In case of need of completions the manuscript comes back to the author. Return of the manuscript to completion doesn't mean that article is accepted for printing. After obtaining the modified text the manuscript passes examination repeatedly. The author has to return the modified text with the original version of article, as well as to answer all the remarks.
11. Articles which are not accepted to the publication are not sent to authors, and motivated refusal goes to the author. Articles rejected by the editorial board are not considered repeatedly.
12. The payment for the publication of articles is not taken from post-graduate students. Doctoral candidates, post-graduate students and competitors of Adyghe State University have the prime right for the publication of articles.
Additional information on the publication of articles can be received at members responsible for the series of the journal.